This unique building started off life as a shop in Albany. Now completely refurbished as a holiday chalet with every modern convenience, it is a fantastic place to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Spacious, light and airy
Your accommodation features:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 modern bathrooms
- open plan living area
- potbelly wood burning stove
- plentiful wood supply
- smart TV
- games, books, magazines
- fully equipped kitchen
- large fridge
- gas stove
- all linen supplied including bedding & towels
- heating / fans in all bedrooms
- laundry including iron
- washing machine
- huge outdoor entertaining area
- 6 burner barbecue
- large garden, trees and lawn, securely fenced
- cot and highchair available
- single portable bed for extra guests
- Enjoy the spectacular sunsets overlooking Avoca’s own granite Rock, with views to Denmark’s Mount Hallowell.
The Avoca Chalet is full of character, lovely old jarrah floor boards in the spacious open plan living area - wake up to fresh coffee on the verandah with birdsong and cattle lowing.
Spacious lawns, trees... room to play badminton, cricket or boules!
Sleeping eight guests, two of the bedrooms offer queen-size beds and the third has a double bed with single bed above bunk-style and rollaway single bed under.
The lounge also features a double sofa bed so that parties of up to ten can be accommodated.
Young Siding store, supplying groceries, papers, liquor, fuel is 2km down the road, open 7 days a week.